1. Life is designed to work!
2. We were born to thrive, not just survive.
3. All feelings are good! It is what we do with them that matters.
4. Growth is a process not an event.
5. Problems serve as informants illuminating our way toward greater freedom and happiness.
6. Joy is our natural birthright.
7. Each individual is his or her own best expert.
8. Whatever we focus on we increase and expand.
9. The most important relationship in the practitioner’s office is the relationship between the client and himself.
10. The body does not lie.
11. The body knows how to heal itself. It’s natural orientation is toward health, always.
12. Leadership, like happiness, is an inside-out job.
13. Self-awareness is the central element of great leadership.
14. Family is the cornerstone of society. Children come first.
15. Food is our best medicine.
16. Health is vibrant energy, buoyancy and vitality. Health increases when we have more options.
17. Health is contagious.