1. Life is designed to work!
2. You were born to thrive, not just survive.
3. All feelings are good! It is what you do with them that matters.
4. Growth is a process not an event.
5. Problems serve as informants illuminating your way toward greater freedom and happiness.
6. Joy is your natural birthright.
7. Wisdom lies within.
8. What ever you focus on you increase.
9. The most important relationship in a practitioner’s office is the relationship between the client and him or herself.
10. The body does not lie. Our biography becomes our biology. (Carolyn Myss)
11. The body’s natural orientation is toward health, always.
12. Leadership, like happiness, is an inside-out job.
13. Family is the cornerstone of society. Children come first.
14. Food is your best medicine.
15. Self-awareness is the central element of leadership development.
16. Health is an increase of options. It is vibrant energy, buoyancy and vitality.
17. Health is contagious.